Ts2 to Ts4: Torrox Spanish Buy Collection Clutter (UPDATED)

7:39 PM Daer0n 3 Comments

Hey guys! I am finally finished with my ts2 to ts4 conversion of the "Torrox Spanish Buy Collection" by Moune999 from MTS. It took me a bit over a week to convert all of these, but here is the finished product!. I really liked this clutter collection and the fact that it's spanish and so colorful. The collection includes clutter for your kitchen, bathroom and miscellaneous that you can use to add a touch of (spanish) color to your sims place. They all come with original recolors from the creator in three to four different shades.
So, thank you all my new followers, here it is for all of you, in celebration of 100+ followers on my simblr and of course, on blogger! 
Here's a little gift for all of you to say Thank you for following!

PS:
I've also made custom spanish tile walls for this collection, these are from my own harvest, they did not originally come with the collection but I thought it would be a nice addition to complement this set. :)


KITCHEN, BATHROOM, MISC CLUTTER
Category: Buy Mode - Decoration -Misc Decor/Clutter
Price range: §32 to §150

WALLS
Category: Build Mode - Tile Walls
Price: §8


Full credit for the meshes and beautiful work goes to Moune999, thank you so much!


{SHORTE.ST}
MEDIAFIRE
SIM FILE SHARE

{ADFLY}
MEDIAFIRE
SIM FILE SHARE




3 comments:

  1. Love the items, thank you for your time making & sharing them.
    It is VERY much appreciated!
    But I am having an issue with the file "Torrox Kitchen DecoWine glasses" missing "resource footprints".
    So sadly, I can't use the pretty wine glasses that I liked from the pics...
    I only recently caved & started using CC in Sims 4 (used to w/ S2 & S3).
    I look forward to your next surprise, :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi my dear,
      Thank you for visiting and for your kind comments, I am so sorry you have this issue! I will check them in game and hopefully I can fix this issue for you so you are able to use them :)

      Delete
    2. Hi! I have updated the glass wine cups, you can download them and try them again, they should be working now :)

      Delete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)