Ts2 to Ts4: Holy Simoly Seaside Awning (UPDATED)

1:12 PM Daer0n 2 Comments

Hey guys!
Today  I am bringing you a ts2 conversion for your sims 4 game from Holy Simoly, another retired sims 2 creator. I decided to convert these awnings since I see a lot of focus put into decorations, clutter, furniture, clothing and sim creations out there and not a lot of outdoor decor and that type of stuff. I fell in love with these little awnings, they are simple but they add a touch of rusticity but also add a lot of personality to any type of building, especially if you are building a nautical themed type of building, they are the type of item that I love to have in my game that I think makes our houses more realistic, and adds originality to them.





This set of awnings contain 6 creator's original textures, and 12 texture re-colours by me.
I hope you like these, I think they are absolutely cute!

Please report any issues you may have with my cc or conversions so I can fix them as soon as possible, -happy simming everyone!

*In order to find these in your game you have to type the following keywords in your game search bar without the quotation marks: "Holy Simoly Seaside Awning".

Mesh credits: 
Holy Simoly

{SHORTE.ST}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE


{ADFLY}
MEDIAFIRE

SIM FILE SHARE






MY TOU

2 comments:

  1. Holy Simoly's creations certainly stand the test of time. Thank you for converting these!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)