UPDATED Lights Pack

7:33 PM Daer0n 0 Comments


Hey everyone, here is my updated lights pack, this pack (should) include all the lights I've ever made and converted, but if I missed any please feel free to let me know and I will fix them asap. It took a long long time for me to do this since I had updated every single set that I have shared on my blog since I started (which is around 1000 files or more) but I realized a bit too late that I had made some mistakes with some of them and they had to be fixed. 
Some of the lights aren't pictured but I believe I have included every single light from every set that I've shared that included lights, so, here you go, ad free for all of you ;)  Any issues please report them to me, happy simming! <3




MEGA

SIM FILE SHARE


TOU

0 comments:

Welcome to Ideasigns by Daer0n, don't be shy and say hi! :)